Initial Discussions With A NAV Partner
In our experience, most customers want to make informed decisions about a new ERP system, not have one sold to them.
A good NAV partner is therefore one that is willing to take the time to answer all your questions:
To fulfill your business goals, we need to ask a few questions of our own, such as:
- Who are you as a company, i.e. your products, services, and types of customers?
- What makes you successful (or is hindering your success)?
- What type of work are you contemplating and why?
- What are the key processes involved in that work?
- When does the work need to be completed?
- Are you willing to devote the necessary time and resources to the project?
- Are your key decision makers and participants present and committed to the project?
- Is there a good synergy between our teams?
- Do we have the necessary expertise and resources to successfully complete the work?
…and many, many more.
The Key to Success is a True Partnership
The goal of this sometimes exhaustive exchange of information is mutual understanding, which in turn leads to a true partnership between the NAV partner and the client – a critical ingredient to success.
Need More Information?
Email Us No forms to fill out. No mailing lists. Just answers.