Dynamics NAV Accounts Payable
- Fully manage vendor accounts by specifying all identifier/contact information, along with default currency, payment terms, tax information, etc.
- Create alternative vendors and prices for the same inventory items.
- Distribute vendor bills to subsidiaries at multiple sites with consolidated processes that eliminate the need for manual distribution of invoices.
- Automate repetitive purchases by setting up standard purchase lines, and automate repetitive payments by setting up recurring journals.
- Schedule payments based on discount availability or vendor priority.
- Stop payments on transactions at the purchase order level or invoice level.
- Define the currencies for transactions and specify how those currencies are rounded and posted.
- Automatically calculate currency exchange rate gains and losses.
- Get in-depth information on vendor balances, purchases, and payments.
- Monitor Accounts Payable performance with KPIs, standard reports, and ad hoc reports.
- Perform more advanced analysis on Accounts Payable data using NAV business intelligence tools, including PowerPivot.
Note, the exact functionality of any NAV module will depend upon the licensing. See Dynamics NAV Licensing & Pricing for details.
Need More Information?
Email Us No forms to fill out. No mailing lists. Just answers.