Dynamics NAV Accounts Receivable
- Fully manage customer accounts by specifying all identifier/contact information, along with default currency, payment terms, tax information, etc.
- Define unlimited number of finance terms, including interest rates, currencies, grace periods, and minimum amounts.
- Manage all aspects of discounting, including discount method, terms, tolerances, and currencies.
- Define how currencies are rounded and posted.
- Automate repetitive sales by setting up standard order lines, including discounts.
- Create and track prepayments.
- Create schedules that calculate interest, amortize amounts, and generate reminders for customers with overdue balances.
- Generate finance charge memos manually or automatically based on due dates.
- Customize and automate customer statements and installment payments.
- Choose the method of applying customer payments (e.g. apply to oldest, apply partial payments to multiple invoices, etc.).
- Get in-depth information on customer balances, payments, credit limit, and history.
- Monitor Accounts Receivable performance with KPIs, standard reports, and ad hoc reports.
- Perform more advanced analysis on Accounts Receivable data using NAV business intelligence tools, including PowerPivot.
Note, the exact functionality of any NAV module will depend upon the licensing. See Dynamics NAV Licensing & Pricing for details.
Need More Information?
Email Us No forms to fill out. No mailing lists. Just answers.