Dynamics NAV Fixed Assets
- Create and manage an unlimited number of books of assets.
- Define and track fixed assets by location, category, etc., or any combination of user-defined fields.
- Reclassify fixed assets in whole or in part. Separate asset components, recombine them, or consolidate multiple assets into one.
- Set up an unlimited number of depreciation books for taxes or other reasons without affecting your general ledger.
- Use standard depreciation methods such as straight-line, declining balance, and accelerated depreciation, or define a custom depreciation method tailored to your requirements.
- Specify how to allocate depreciation gains or losses to general ledger accounts upon the sale of fixed assets.
- Monitor assets via KPIs, analyze via standard or ad-hoc reports, or export to Excel for even greater flexibility.
- Drill down from asset summary lines to transaction-level data.
- Get a real-time view of your financial status via integrated general ledger, payables, receivables, including book value and accumulated depreciation, without manual updates.
- Use cost monitoring to decide whether to renew assets and how to allocate them to specific insurance policies.
- Simulate how book value and depreciation will develop over time.
Note, the exact functionality of any NAV module will depend upon the licensing. See Dynamics NAV Licensing & Pricing for details.
Need More Information?
Email Us No forms to fill out. No mailing lists. Just answers.