Dynamics NAV General Ledger
- Define numerous accounting periods, allowing you to work with any accounting periods you wish for the GL, budgets, statistics, and reports.
- Create an unlimited number of journals, each with their own numbering system, and work in the general journal while others enter and post data at the same time.
- Manage an unlimited number of bank accounts in both local and foreign currencies.
- Automate your payment processing and bank reconciliation.
- Conduct trade and manage customer and vendor accounts using unlimited currencies.
- Automate transactions for recurring and reversing entries.
- Enforce role-level security down to the record level.
- Analyze data by having the system assign your custom dimensions for such identifiers as product categories, customer groupings, etc.
- Gain greater control and insight into your business through improved cost accounting.
- Create complex account schedules using dimensions.
- Meet both audit and regulatory requirements with detailed audit trails and master file change logs.
- Manage inter-company transactions with parents, partners, or subsidiaries.
- Employ full multilingual support, including the ability to switch languages on the fly.
Note, the exact functionality of any NAV module will depend upon the licensing. See Dynamics NAV Licensing & Pricing for details.
Need More Information?
Email Us No forms to fill out. No mailing lists. Just answers.