Dynamics NAV Manufacturing
- Create and manage Bills of Materials (BOM) consisting of raw materials, sub-assemblies, and other production BOMs up to 50-levels deep.
- Define manufacturing capacity in terms of work centers, machine centers, work calendars, and efficiencies.
- Create and manage operation routings on a per product basis.
- Full support for agile manufacturing, including version control for both BOMs and routings.
- Create and manage production orders. Record raw material consumption and manufacturing time against these orders. Modify production order BOMs and routings even on production orders that have been released.
- Streamline make-to-order requests and simplify make-or-order decisions.
- Make exceptions and last-minute changes to meet customer needs using action messaging, tracking, and multiple planning options.
- Enjoy full capacity planning capabilities, including finite loading.
- Calculate raw material requirements using sales orders, production orders, or purchase requisitions, or use traditional master production schedule (MPS) or material requirements planning (MRP). Use bucketless or bucketed methodologies.
- Manage demand forecasting based on items.
- Automatically generate purchase orders and production orders based on requirements.
- Manage production schedules using a graphical interface with integrated access to underlying capacity loading data and drag-and-drop rescheduling capabilities.
- Promise orders with both available-to-promise (ATP) and capable-to-promise(CTP).
- Use standard or average costing.
- Track costs from raw materials through WIP, inventory, and costs of goods sold (COGS).
- Monitor Manufacturing performance with KPIs, standard reports, and ad hoc reports.
- Perform more advanced analysis on Manufacturing data using NAV business intelligence tools, including PowerPivot.
Note, the exact functionality of any NAV module will depend upon the licensing. See Dynamics NAV Licensing & Pricing for details.
Need More Information?
Email Us No forms to fill out. No mailing lists. Just answers.