Dynamics NAV Project Management
- Create both time-and-materials and fixed-price projects. Budget for both sales and costs.
- Create project phases, tasks, and sub-tasks. Use associated planning lines to add detail about required resources, items, ledger expenses, and scheduling.
- Set up job-specific prices and discounts for items, resources, and general ledger expenses, or apply standard customer price and discount mechanisms.
- Operate in local or foreign currencies.
- Manage resources for planning and job execution per person or by machine, with support for resource capacity and availability.
- Track job items with serial or lot numbers, whether purchased specifically for the job or consumed from stock, using standard item tracking methods.
- Calculate WIP based on one of five methods: cost value, sales value, recognizable cost, percentage of completion, and completed contract. Recalculate as often as necessary prior to posting.
- Enjoy full integration with the financial system, including purchasing, invoicing, credit memos, etc.
- Monitor Project Management performance with KPIs, standard reports, and ad hoc reports.
- Perform more advanced analysis on Project Management data using NAV business intelligence tools, including PowerPivot.
Note, the exact functionality of any NAV module will depend upon the licensing. See Dynamics NAV Licensing & Pricing for details.
Need More Information?
Email Us No forms to fill out. No mailing lists. Just answers.