Dynamics NAV Sales & Marketing
- Manage contacts, tasks, and team information inside NAV or directly from Outlook, and synchronize uni-directionally or bi-directionally.
- Log all customer-related and contact-related interactions, including meetings, emails/correspondence, phone calls, or activities performed in other application areas.
- Attach documents and other files to contact/activity records and track together.
- Analyze customer and contact information to help take advantage of sales opportunities, monitor the sales pipeline, and manage the sales cycle.
- Identify specific segments of customers/contacts, and create targeted marketing campaigns in languages of your choice.
- Use customizable templates and the Mail Merge feature in Microsoft Office Word to create and send personalized print or e-mail communication.
- Measure campaign performance through contextualized reports.
- Monitor general Sales & Marketing performance with KPIs, standard reports, and ad hoc reports.
- Perform more advanced analysis on Sales & Marketing data using NAV business intelligence tools, including PowerPivot.
Note, the exact functionality of any NAV module will depend upon the licensing. See Dynamics NAV Licensing & Pricing for details.
Need More Information?
Email Us No forms to fill out. No mailing lists. Just answers.