Dynamics NAV Sales Order Management
- Define multiple ship-to and bill-to addresses, and multiple currencies per customer.
- Set up individual tax jurisdictions for each customer.
- Create and manage sales order quotes, individual sales orders, and blanket sales orders from the same interface.
- Calculate availability and delivery dates. Determine if it’s possible to deliver on a particular date, or calculate a possible delivery date based on lead time or production time if inventory is not available.
- Calculate invoice discounts automatically in both local and foreign currencies. Set up numerous invoice discount terms, including minimum amount, discount percentage, and/or a service charge.
- Manage sales line pricing and sales line discounts on a per-customer or per-customer-group basis.
- Accommodate campaign pricing.
- Manage partial shipments.
- Set up, post, and print customer invoices and sales credit memos.
- Ship and invoice separately, including direct shipments and/or direct invoicing (i.e. skipping the order and/or shipping process).
- Manage sales order returns, including the ability to receive items against the return order, and to link sales return orders with replacement orders.
- Set up multiple shipping agents and translate their services (i.e. express, overnight, etc.) to shipping times.
- Monitor Sales Order Management performance with KPIs, standard reports, and ad hoc reports.
- Perform more advanced analysis on Sales Order Management data using NAV business intelligence tools, including PowerPivot.
Note, the exact functionality of any NAV module will depend upon the licensing. See Dynamics NAV Licensing & Pricing for details.
Need More Information?
Email Us No forms to fill out. No mailing lists. Just answers.