• Enhanced cost accounting and new cash-flow forecast capabilities;
• A new Assembly Management feature that allows companies to meet customer needs through assemble-to-order and assemble-to-stock processes;
• Greatly expanded reporting capabilities via KPI visualizations, Excel and PowerPivot, and other Microsoft reporting and presentation technologies;
• Improved planning capabilities;
• RoleTailored improvements in querying, charting, and grouping information;
• The ability to extend NAV’s reach further into the SharePoint and web browser domains;
…and more. See the Dynamics NAV 2013 Preview Fact Sheet for the official release.