Our Dynamics NAV Upgrade Services
Benefits of Upgrading to NAV 2017
Take advantage of new functionality, including:
- the web client, allowing access to NAV from any web browser;
- Assembly Management – kitting and light manufacturing capabilities fully integrated into the supply chain;
- improved integration with SharePoint, allowing you to share information with people both inside and outside your organization;
- significant performance improvements from tighter integration with SQL Server;
- significant reporting enhancements with next-generation RDLC;
- improved cost accounting and cash flow forecasting capabilities;
- new supply planning parameters that let you exert greater control over the planning engine;
Released in late 2016, Dynamics NAV 2017 has been a decisive winner in the NAV community.
To find out more, Email Us .
Our Upgrade Qualifications
At Liberty Grove Software, we specialize in NAV upgrades and have successfully completed hundreds of them. In fact, we’re one of just a handful of Microsoft-recognized NAV Upgrade Service Centers in the world.
NAV Versions We Know
Owing to our specialty and longevity in upgrades, we are intimately familiar with upgrading the following versions of Dynamics NAV and Navision:
|Dynamics NAV 2017|
|Dynamics NAV 2016|
|Dynamics NAV 2015|
|Dynamics NAV 2013 R2|
|Dynamics NAV 2013|
|Dynamics NAV 5.00|
|Dynamics NAV 4.00|
|Navision 3.60, 3.70|
|Navision 3.01, 3.10|
|Navision 2.50, 2.60|
|Navision 2.00, 2.01|
|Navision 1.00, 1.10, 1.20|
|Avista 3.53, 3.56|
Because of our deep familiarity with upgrading NAV, we have created a convenient process as follows:
- You fill out a discovery form.
- You send or otherwise arrange for us to get a copy of your database.
- We’ll provide you with a fixed price quote.
Part 3 is a favorite among our customers because it eliminates financial risk from the upgrade process.
The only exception to this process is that if you have extensive customizations and/or third-party add-ons to your system. In that case, we will need additional information to complete our quote.
Our Measures of Success
There is little debate that the following represent the objectives of any upgrade:
- All your data is migrated and no data is lost.
- All your add-ons and customizations are brought forward or replaced.
- The new system is thoroughly tested before it goes live.
- There is no unplanned downtime.
- The upgrade comes in on schedule and on budget.
The question is whether the team doing the upgrade can execute, which brings us to…
Prior to doing business with us, we’ll be happy to provide you with extensive references for our upgrade work.
Need Help With An Upgrade?
You can start the process by clicking this button Email Us . No forms to fill out. No mailing lists. Just answers.
Alternatively, you can call us via the phone numbers provided here: Contact Us.